Volunteers are essential to the YMCA’s cause and to our future as a vital nonprofit committed to developing community beyond our walls. With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, Y volunteers support programs, assist with special events, coach, serve on committees or boards, raise funds or serve to make their communities a better place to live. Please answer all questions completely. Once you complete the form, please click the submit button at the bottom.
How To Apply
Becoming a volunteer is easy! To get started, simply visit our volunteer application page to apply, and follow these steps:
- Set a username and password.
- Select the areas in which you are interested in volunteering.
- Select the YMCA location at which you are interested in volunteering.
- Complete the online volunteer application.
- Your application will be sent directly to the YMCA branch/location you designated. A volunteer coordinator will personally contact you to discuss your application.
The Y’s mission is our reason for being, and the Y’s cause is our mission in action—a promise to do everything in our movement’s considerable power to enrich the common good and make life better for individuals, families and communities. Delivering our Cause draws inspiration and direction from both. Learn More