Renew Active, available through UnitedHealthcare Medicare plans, provides a waived join fee and a senior individual membership at no cost.
Welcome to the YMCA — Join One, Join All
We are pleased to announce that we have begun to reopen our YMCA branches. For the latest information, please visit our Welcome Back page.
Additionally, some of our membership policies have changed due to COVID-19. We are not accepting guest passes or Nationwide Access Membership to increase the safety of our members. Please visit our policy page for the most up to date information.
Join the Y and support a movement dedicated to building stronger and more connected communities through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. View our membership options.
Whether you're a longtime fitness expert or a health seeker looking for guidance, the Y can provide you with the tools you need to succeed, all in a safe and supportive environment that feels like home.
With hundreds of programs and group exercise classes happening all week at our 18 different locations throughout San Diego County, achieving your health and wellness goals have never been easier. That's because when you join one Y, you join them all!
- Access to our 18 different locations throughout San Diego County.
- KickStart — a personalized fitness program with three one-on-one sessions led by an accredited Wellness Coach.
- Unlimited free group exercise classes with hundreds of options, including Pilates, Zumba, BODYPUMP, yoga, indoor cycling and water fitness.
- State-of-the-art fitness centers with circuit training and free weights.
- Indoor and outdoor pools, spas and splash pads at select YMCA branches.
- Nationwide Access Membership gives you free access to all participating YMCA locations in the USA.
- Access to the MobileFiT app to help you track your progress.
- Family members can receive up to two hours of free Child Watch and Kids Club during workouts.
- Lower pricing and limited early access for paid programs the whole family can enjoy, like camp, youth sports, swim lessons and thousands of other programs!
- Free or discounted family events like Flick 'N Float (our dive-in movie) or Parents' Night Out.
Support for the Military
The Y is proud to offer membership support to our military families. In appreciation for those who serve our country, we will waive the join fee and provide 10 percent off monthly membership dues to active, veteran and retired military who join the YMCA. Learn more about support available to military families.