Personal training is available at select YMCA branches! We are committed to your safety and have adjusted our programs to meet guidelines set forth by federal, state and local authorities. Our goal is to provide safe fitness options that help you meet your health and fitness ambitions!
Here is what to expect:
- Training will occur outdoors with 8 feet of social distance
- Face coverings must be worn while transitioning between equipment
- Disinfecting stations will be placed throughout the outdoor fitness area
- Trainers will sanitize equipment before and after each client
- Verbal instructions will be provided with 8 feet of social distancing. Assisted physical guidance will not be allowed.
Our personal trainers use their extensive knowledge of current exercise research concepts, methods of sound exercise principles and state-of-the-art equipment to guide you to your fitness goals. YMCA trainers are accredited through the National Commission of Certifying Agencies (NCCA) or have a degree in exercise science (or a related field).
Based on your health and individual needs, our personal trainers will customize and implement a program to help you achieve your goals.
Personal training is Perfect For:
- Post-rehab training
- Older-adults training and teen training
- Pre-natal and post-natal
- Sports training and power training
- Weight loss and weight gain
- Balance and stability training
Whether you’re looking for a push in the right direction, or need professional guidance on the right exercise plan, our trainers will provide the support you need to advance your health and wellness goals.