Personal training is available at select YMCA branches! We are committed to your safety and have adjusted our programs to meet guidelines set forth by federal, state and local authorities. Our goal is to provide safe fitness options that help you meet your health and fitness ambitions!
NEW MEMBER SPECIAL: 5 Personal Training Sessions for $199 - A Savings of Over 20% Per Session!
Ready to start your fitness journey or want to increase your overall health? Let the Y’s certified personal trainers help you reach your goals with a customized plan that builds healthy habits and focuses on the long-term. The best news is that new members can save big! Purchase a 5-package personal training session within 30 days of your membership start date for only $199 — that's a savings of over 20% per session. Register today!
Here is what to expect:
- Training occurs at YMCA branches with 6 feet of social distance.
- Face coverings are optional for members when socially distanced on cardio equipment indoors and outside. Members are required to wear face coverings when using strength training equipment and when six feet of social distance cannot be maintained.
- Disinfecting stations are placed throughout all fitness areas.
- Trainers sanitize equipment before and after each client.
- Verbal instructions will be provided with 6 feet of social distancing. Assisted physical guidance will not be allowed.
Our personal trainers use their extensive knowledge of current exercise research concepts, methods of sound exercise principles and state-of-the-art equipment to guide you to your fitness goals. YMCA trainers are accredited through the National Commission of Certifying Agencies (NCCA) or have a degree in exercise science (or a related field).
Based on your health and individual needs, our personal trainers will customize and implement a program to help you achieve your goals.
Personal training is Perfect For:
- Post-rehab training
- Older-adults training and teen training
- Pre-natal and post-natal
- Sports training and power training
- Weight loss and weight gain
- Balance and stability training
Whether you’re looking for a push in the right direction, or need professional guidance on the right exercise plan, our trainers will provide the support you need to advance your health and wellness goals.
Personal training is available at Copley-Price Family YMCA, Mission Valley YMCA, Toby Wells YMCA, Cameron Family YMCA, Magdalena Ecke Family YMCA, Dan McKinney Family YMCA, McGrath Family YMCA, Rancho Family YMCA, Ryan Family YMCA, Mottino Family YMCA and South Bay Family YMCA.