Health and Safety:
The health and safety of our participants and staff continues to be our top priority. Our gymnastics programs follow state, local and federal guidelines to ensure a safe experience. We have updated our health and safety procedures to keep our participants safe.
- Gymnasts should bring water in a refillable water bottle.
- Daily temperature checks are mandatory for all gymnasts and staff at check-in. Any person with a temperature exceeding 100°F will not be allowed to attend practice that day.
- Frequent hand washing and sanitization is required.
- Staff will sanitize gymnastics equipment throughout the day.
- Gymnasts and staff must follow social distancing guidelines.
- Gymnastics groups will have limited to zero interaction with other groups to ensure social distancing.
- Staff are required to wear face coverings at all times.
- Face coverings must be worn when entering and exiting the gymnastics facility and during transitions from event to event.
- Staff have been provided with personal protective equipment (PPE), including masks and gloves.
- Staff have been trained in new COVID-19 procedures and safety protocols.
- Parents/guardians are not permitted inside the gymnastics area. Each branch will have a specific area for spectators. It may be indoor or outdoor. Spectators must follow social distancing guidelines.
Attire for Classes:
- Girls: Leotards or comfortable shorts and a T-shirt.
- Boys: Athletic shorts and a T-shirt.
- Avoid clothes with zippers, snaps and buttons. Students may wear socks or go barefoot. Hair must be pulled back. No jewelry or gum.
Our classes are running at smaller distances to maintain social distancing guidelines.
Due to COVID-19, we are not allowing make-up classes at this time.
Checking in for Classes:
All kids will have a health check when comming to gymnastics class. Check-in is also required to ensure your child is registered and in the correct level. Please bring a receipt if you register on the day of class. All gymnasts must fill out a new waiver to enter the facility. (También disponible en español)
Progressing to the Next Level:
To progress to the next level, a student must be able to perform all skills in their current level. When registering your child for his/her current level, please review the skills requirements to determine their appropriate level.
One of our Y staff will inform you and your child when it's time for an evaluation.
Evaluations are required for Hotshots, Intermediate Levels and above.
Parents/guardians are not permitted inside the gymnastics area. Each branch will have a specific area for spectators. It may be indoor or outdoor. Spectators must follow social distancing guidelines.