Helpful Videos and Documents for Annual Campaign Volunteers
Thank you for being a dedicated volunteer to the Annual Campaign!
We want to ensure you have all of the resources you may need to share your Y story with others. Below are a variety of resources to help you campaign for your YMCA.
Get an overview of Annual Campaign and how to be a successful fundraiser.
- The Importance of the Annual Campaign in the YMCA
- 10 Key Tips for Making a Successful Ask
- Idle Hands
- We Transform Lives
- Brighter Futures
- Giving Hope
- Hero Spoken Word
- Dear YMCA
- Find more videos on our YouTube page
Useful Links on Our Website to Incorporate in Your Communications
ymcasd.org — Our home page for the YMCA of San Diego.
ymcasd.org/give-y — A primary landing page for an overview of ways to give to the YMCA.
2020 Annual Campaign Brochures by Branch (PDF)
- Beach and Bay Family YMCA
- Border View Family YMCA
- Cameron Family YMCA
- Copley-Price Family YMCA
- John A. Davis Family YMCA
- Eastlake YMCA
- McGrath Family YMCA
- Jackie Robinson Family YMCA
- Joe and Mary Mottino Family YMCA
- Dan McKinney Family YMCA (formerly La Jolla YMCA)
- Magdalena Ecke Family YMCA
- Mission Valley YMCA
- T. Claude and Gladys B. Ryan Family YMCA (formerly Peninsula Family YMCA)
- Toby Wells YMCA
- Palomar Family YMCA
- Rancho Family YMCA
- South Bay Family YMCA
- YMCA Overnight Camps: Camp Marston, Camp Surf, and Raintree Ranch
- YMCA Community Support Services
- YMCA of San Diego County: Team Headquarters
- Stock Transfers and IRA Rollovers (Instructions and gift form)
Reports with Useful Facts
YMCA of San Diego County Annual Report
YMCA of San Diego County - For Your Information Report
Handbooks and Sample Letters to Download and Print
Questions or Comments?
If you need help or have any questions, please contact: