Helpful Videos and Documents for Annual Campaign Volunteers
Thank you for being a dedicated volunteer to the Annual Campaign!
We want to ensure you have all of the resources you may need to share your Y story with others. Below are a variety of resources to help you campaign for your YMCA.
Get an overview of Annual Campaign and how to be a successful fundraiser.
- Responding to Community Needs During COVID-19
- The Importance of the Annual Campaign in the YMCA
- 10 Key Tips for Making a Successful Ask
- Idle Hands
- We Transform Lives
- Giving Hope
- Hero Spoken Word
- Find more videos on our YouTube page
Useful Links on Our Website to Incorporate in Your Communications
ymcasd.org — Our home page for the YMCA of San Diego.
ymcasd.org/give-y — A primary landing page for an overview of ways to give to the YMCA.
ymcasd.org/give — The direct form for donating to the YMCA.
2023 Annual Campaign Brochures by Branch (PDF)
- Border View Family YMCA
- Cameron Family YMCA
- Copley-Price Family YMCA
- Dan McKinney Family YMCA
- Jackie Robinson Family YMCA
- Joe and Mary Mottino Family YMCA
- John A. Davis Family YMCA
- Magdalena Ecke Family YMCA
- McGrath Family YMCA
- Mission Valley YMCA
- Rancho Family YMCA
- South Bay Family YMCA (Español)
- T. Claude and Gladys B. Ryan Family YMCA
- Toby Wells YMCA
- YMCA Overnight Camps: Camp Marston, Camp Surf, and Raintree Ranch
- YMCA of San Diego County: Team Headquarters
HELPFUL TRAINING DOCUMENTS
- Ask My Y Activity - Develop your Y story with this helpful Madlib activity.
- Prospecting Activity - Use this document to think about your circle of influence to help identify potential donors.
- Anticipating Objections - Prepare yourself with tips and tricks on how to overcome a fundraising objection.
Sample Letters to Download and Print
Sample Introductory Letter — Contact a potential donor and introduce our campaign's cause.
Sample Thank You Letter — Thank a donor for their contribution.
Classy Fundraising Page Support
Classy Fundraising Site: ymcasd.org/give
Classy Fundraising Page Instructions — Step-by-step guide for creating a personal YMCA fundraising page.
Social Media Assets
Social media posts, Instagram stories, Zoom backgrounds — Download zip folder
Questions or Comments?
If you need help or have any questions, please contact:
YMCA of San Diego County — Vice President of Development
Email: [email protected]