ABOUT YOUR TOTAL RELAXATION EXPERIENCE
AVAILABLE AT COPLEY-PRICE FAMILY YMCA
Relax, recover and rejuvenate! Try the full-body rejuvenation of HydroMassage and CryoLounge+ — available for you at Copley-Price Family YMCA. Reserve your relaxation experience at the Welcome Center today!
What is HydroMassage and CryoLounge+?
Hydromassage is a therapeutic technique involving the use of water and pressurized jets to help massage muscles and other soft tissues in the body. (Keep reading to learn more).
The CryoLounge+ is an innovative way to get all the benefits of targeted cold and heat without the hassles. (Keep reading to learn more).
Copley-Price Family YMCA is the first YMCA in California to offer this full, immersive massage and Cryo therapy experience. More Americans are realizing the benefits of massage to manage stress and ease the aches and pains of everyday living that we all feel. Typically, the time and costs of traditional massage and heat/cold therapy limit many from experiencing all these benefits. Now you can experience both services conveniently and affordably at Copley-Price Family YMCA. At the Y, we believe in making healthy living available for all, striving to provide a holistic approach to well-being. With the addition of HydroMassage and CryoLounge+ to your membership, you will be able to enjoy the benefits of a professional massage in as little as 10 or 25 minutes for $10 or $15 a month. Book your massage in person at the Welcome Center or Wellness desk, at the beginning or end of your workout. Make time for yourself and see how massage fits seamlessly into your busy, active lifestyle.
MEMBERSHIP ADD-ON OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- $10 monthly: Add on access to your choice of a HydroMassage OR CryoLounge+ treatment for 10 minutes daily.
- $15 monthly: Add on access to a full 25-minute treatment (10 minutes of HydroMassage and 15 minutes of CryoLounge+)
Both options allow everyday use of HydroMassage or CryoLounge+, but the add-on you choose determines the length of your relaxation experience and whether you can use both options on the same day.
NOT YET A Y MEMBER?
It's the best time to join the Y! Already a Y member? Refer a friend to join! Members get a free month for each friend who joins! View details and get more information here.
YOUR TOTAL RELAXATION IS NOW WITHIN REACH
BENEFITS OF HYDROMASSAGE AND CRYOLOUNGE+
- Improved mood
- Post-exercise muscle relaxation
- Increase circulation
Hydromassage is a therapeutic technique involving the use of water and pressurized jets to help massage muscles and other soft tissues in the body. It's scientifically proven to help alleviate pain and soreness associated with exercise, as well as certain medical conditions. Historically, those in need of hydromassage, or aquatherapy, would need to travel to a particular location to be immersed in water for full benefits. Now with HydroMassage, the massage experience is more accessible.
Benefits of HydroMassage sessions include:
- A fully-clothed, soothing and relaxing session that combines heat and massage.
- An innovative and heated 10-minute "feel good" massage experience.
- A convenient way to soothe frequently, repeatedly used muscle groups.
- A perfect way to add massage therapy to your busy, active lifestyle.
- Customization of every setting for targeted soreness relief.
HOW DOES HYDROMASSAGE WORK?
HydroMassage technology provides the benefits of a professional massage in as little as 10 minutes. Instead of being immersed in water, the table itself contains a water-filled mattress and jets so that you can feel both the heat and pressure while remaining fully clothed. The Hydromassage tables also have the added benefit of thermostats to help you control the temperature and receive a massage experience catered to you.
CryoLounge+ is the ideal solution for cold and heat recovery. If you have aches and pains or need to recover after a good workout, the CryoLounge+ is for you. Ice packs, cold tubs and other forms of cold are not always practical or convenient to use. The CryoLounge+ is an innovative way to get all the benefits of targeted cold and heat without the hassles. Find the areas where you need the help of targeted cold or heat from any soreness or aches and pains. Begin with focusing on the cold in those areas, and then use the heat in other places to keep your body temperature balanced and keep you completely comfortable during your session. The CryoLounge+ should be your last stop so you feel even better as you leave the gym after your great workout.
- Tip: Don’t forget to try the optional compression feature for a calf massage, the auxiliary pad for hard-to-reach areas, and the contrast feature to switch the cold and heat zones. The auxiliary pad may also be used over the body to provide additional heat if too cold.
- Great for post-workout recovery or general aches & pains
- Provides a unique, "comfortable cold" experience.
- Allows you to target specific areas of the body with cold or heat.
- Eliminate the hassles of ice packs, cold tubs, or cold/heat pads.
HOW DO I USE CRYOLOUNGE+?
- Start your session by selecting up to 4 cold zones (blue) to target your sore muscles or aches and pains.
- Use heat zones (red) in other areas of the body to keep comfortable.
- Try the optional compression feature for a calf massage.
- Try the auxiliary pad to target hard-to-reach areas (ex. shoulder or knee).
- Remain fully clothed in dry clothes.
TRY HYDROMASSAGE AND CRYOLOUNGE+ FOR YOURSELF
Reserve your relaxation experience today.
Make time for you! Relax, recover and rejuvenate with the innovative massage by HydroMassage and the muscle relaxation of CryoLounge+, available for you at Copley-Price Family YMCA!
It’s important to talk to a doctor before undergoing massage therapy, especially if you have any underlying medical conditions.