At the YMCA, your well-being and sense of belonging are at the heart of everything we do. We've been listening to your valuable feedback, and we're thrilled to introduce new membership plans that are tailored just for you! Enhance your YMCA journey with exciting new benefits that put your needs first.
If you joined the YMCA prior to November 20, 2023 (October 15 at our Mission Valley or Joe and Mary Mottino locations), you may upgrade your membership to one of our new plans: Y Community and Y Community Plus. Check out the features of each below, and stop by your home branch to upgrade so you can take advantage of new benefits like reservations for group fitness classes and Child Watch.
TWO NEW PLANS!
Check out our new Y Community and Y Community Plus membership plans, available at all locations now.
WHAT MEMBERSHIP IS RIGHT FOR ME?
Our new membership plans provide tremendous value, with full access to all of our 14 convenient locations, while allowing you to choose the features that are most important to you.
|FEATURES||Y COMMUNITY||Y COMMUNITY PLUS|
|Unlimited Group Fitness Classes||✔
Drop In Only
Reserve or Drop In
|Program Discount Overnight Camp||✔
up to 10%
up to 10%
|Program Discount Child Care
(day camp, preschool, before/after school)
up to 10%
up to 15%
|Program Discount Other
(sports, swim, gymnastics, etc.)
up to 15%
up to 25%
|YMCA360 Virtual Programming||✔||✔|
1 per month
2 per month
Y COMMUNITY & COMMUNITY PLUS MEMBERS ENJOY:
- Convenient access to 14 branch locations throughout the county.
- State-of-the-art facilities and amenities, including fitness and wellness centers, pools, gymnastics centers, skate parks, overnight camps and more!
- Unlimited group fitness classes, including BODYPUMP, Zumba, TRX, Pilates, yoga, functional training, cycling, water exercise, family/child classes and more!
- Family programming, including parent/child activities, Adventure Clubs, special events and fitness
- Personal training with options for partner/group training and aquatic training
- Programs to dedicated individual well-being and chronic disease management
- Member rates on programs, including adult sports, youth sports and swim, camp and more
- Before and after school child care
- YMCA360 virtual programming that includes an expansive library of live and on-demand fitness classes, workshops, activities for kids and families and more.
- Guest passes for your friends
- Nationwide access to the Y when you travel.
- Financial assistance and military discounts
FAQ FOR NEW MEMBERSHIP PLANS
I AM ALEADY A MEMBER — DO I HAVE TO UPGRADE?
No, but you may want to! The new plans bundle the benefits and features our members value most, including Child Watch with reservations, and the ability to reserve a spot in popular group fitness classes. Note: Any change to an existing membership will inititate a move to one of the new membership options. For example, if you age out of the adult membership category, your senior membership will be a Y Community plan, and you will have option to upgrade to Y Community Plus.
HOW DO I SWITCH TO A NEW PLAN?
Just stop in to your home branch starting November 20, 2023. The upgrade will take just a few minutes.
CAN I MAKE RESERVATIONS AT OTHER BRANCHES?
Yes! Community Plus members may make reservations for Child Watch and group fitness classes at any location.
HOW WILL I MAKE RESERVATIONS FOR GROUP FITNESS CLASSES AND CHILD WATCH?
Manage your reservations through the YMCA app. Get all the information you need here to download it and set it up so it links to your My Y account.
CAN I MAKE RESERVATIONS FOR CHILD WATCH AND GROUP FITNESS WITHOUT CHANGING PLANS?
Current Y members will continue to enjoy their existing member benefits, including drop-in access for Child Watch (included with Child Watch add-on) and group fitness classes. Upgrade to our new Y Community Plus membership to enjoy the benefits of reservations for Child Watch and group fitness classes.