Camps Marston and Raintree Ranch are now open for your church group, Y Adventure Guides, club, scouts or other non-profit organization
- Great food, modern accommodations and safe, fun activities run by our trained staff.
- All inclusive package. We will not charge for additional services. Our YMCA staff will partner with you to make your retreat successful.
- Make your weekend getaway a success – with as little stress as possible! Large indoor meeting space for your group’s needs.
- Typical weekend pricing:
- $170 per person
- 2 Nights (Check-in Friday at 4:00pm - Checkout Sunday at Noon)
- 4 Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on Sat; Breakfast on Sunday)
To check availability, get more info, or schedule a camp tour:
Please email Tami Tharp at [email protected] for more info.
We will continue to enact COVID procedures as pandemic conditions require. Camp is all about the outdoors, which works to everyone’s advantage. Face coverings are required in the camp dining hall and we will check everyone’s temperatures and for symptoms at each meal. Housing capacities have been reduced. Your organization can decide on masking or distancing requirements within your living quarters. Groups must maintain social distancing and wear masks when in close contact with other groups. Ample hand sanitizer and hand washing facilities are available.
YMCA Camp Marston features ten modern lodges. Each lodge has two bathrooms (4 toilets, 4 showers, 4 sinks), forced air heat, a fellowship room with wood burning stove and four bunk rooms. Guests provide their own linens, toiletries and towels. Just bring a twin-size bottom sheet and sleeping bag/pillow for that true camping feel!
View Lodge Layout
- Hiking (250 acres of trails, maps provided)
- Fishing (bring your own rods/tackle)
- Disc/Frisbee Golf
- GaGa Ball
- Sand Volleyball
- Bird Blind Wildlife Observation
Opportunities for the Whole Family
Women's Wellness Weekend
The YMCA of San Diego County's Women’s Wellness Weekend is an opportunity for the women of San Diego to come together and create community around personal health and wellness.
Throughout the weekend Women will have the chance to participate in classic camp activities like rock climbing, archery and crafting, participate in talks and workshops on health, wellness, nutrition and mindfulness, experience a variety of fitness classes all taught by YMCA health and wellness professionals.
Group Retreats Interest Form
If you'd like to bring a group to one of our overnight camps' programs, please fill out and submit the interest form below. Once received, we'll reach out via email over the next few business days to continue the conversation.
If you have any issues, please reach out to our Program Director, Tamara Tharp, at [email protected].