BE READY TO REGISTER! DAY CAMP SUMMER 2023
From north to south, surf to science, we've got the county covered so your camper can choose from hundreds of adventures this summer! Great news, traveling camps are back in action this year, so your camper can explore and enjoy all the incredible experiences that San Diego has to offer.
MEMBERS REGISTER FIRST!
Summer day camp registration opens:
- Priority registration is open now for YMCA of San Diego County members.
- 8:00am, Monday, March 6 for past camper families and the community.
Follow the quick, easy steps below when registration opens to secure your camper's spot in our most popular camps.
SKIP THE LINE — REGISTER ONLINE
With hundreds of camp options at 14 locations across the county, we expect demand to be extra high this season. We have invested in new technology, and signing up online is the best way to secure your top picks.
- Make sure you have created your new My Y account and are able to log in prior to your registration day. Find out how to create your account here.
- Get a sneak peek at our summer schedule by viewing the digital version of each location's summer camp guides, available now.
- Select your top choices and be ready to register on March 4 or March 6.
- On registration day, sign into your My Y account.
- Find your camps by following direct links from your branch's camp page, or by browsing the program finder.
- Add camp options for one or more children to your cart, and pay in full or secure your spot with a $50 deposit per camp.
- Voila! Planning for summer break — piece of cake!
REGISTER OVER THE PHONE OR IN PERSON
- View Summer 2023 digital camp guides starting February 25 or browse selections in the program finder after March 1.
- Make your selections and, when registration opens, either call your branch or visit your nearest location.