The YMCA is committed to providing you more ways to stay healthy during these unprecedented times. We are offering outdoor group exercise classes at several branches. There will be changes to these classes to ensure we follow safety guidelines set forth by federal, state and local authorities, but the fun group environment and instructors will be the same! Also, you get to enjoy the classes outdoors.
YMCAs Open for Outdoor Group Exercise:
Cameron Family YMCA
Copley-Price Family YMCA
Dan McKinney Family YMCA (reservations required)
John A. Davis Family YMCA
Jackie Robinson Family YMCA
Magdalena Ecke Family YMCA
McGrath Family YMCA
Mission Valley YMCA
South Bay Family YMCA
Toby Wells YMCA
Starting August 17, outdoor group exercise classes will be offered at Joe and Mary Mottino Family YMCA and is coming soon to Rancho Family YMCA and Ryan Family YMCA.
What to expect:
- Bring your own mat, towel and water bottle.
- Face coverings are required before and after class and are optional during class.
- You do not need to register for class, but attendance is first come, first served. Passes will be distributed on-site 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
- Class capacity will be limited due to social distancing requirements.
- To ensure safety, please occupy only your assigned space and maintain 8 feet of physical distance from other class participants.
- The outdoor group exercise area and equipment will be cleaned after each class, and there will be two cleaning stations available. Please wipe down equipment after using.
- If you feel sick, please stay home.