We've moved many of your favorite group exercise classes outside! The YMCA is committed to providing you more ways to stay healthy, and we have implemented safety measures to ensure an safe environment for everyone. Come out and enjoy the fun and fresh air with your Y friends and favorite instructors.
What to expect:
- Bring your own mat, towel and water bottle.
- Face coverings are required before and after class and are optional during class.
- You do not need to register for class, but attendance is first come, first served. Passes will be distributed on-site 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
- Class capacity will be limited due to social distancing requirements. Note: Reservations are required at Dan McKinney Family YMCA
- To ensure safety, please occupy only your assigned space and maintain 8 feet of physical distance from other class participants.
- The outdoor group exercise area and equipment will be cleaned after each class, and there will be two cleaning stations available. Please wipe down equipment after using.
- If you feel sick, please stay home.