We still offer many of your favorite group exercise classes! The YMCA is committed to providing you more ways to stay healthy, and we have implemented safety measures to ensure a safe environment for everyone. Come out and enjoy your favorite Y classes and instructors.
What to expect:
- Bring your own mat, towel and water bottle.
- Face coverings are required before and after class and are optional during class.
- You do not need to register for class, but attendance is first come, first served. Passes will be distributed on-site 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
- Class capacity will be limited due to social distancing requirements.
- To ensure safety, please occupy only your assigned space and maintain 8 feet of physical distance from other class participants.
- Group exercise locations and equipment will be cleaned after each class, and there will be two cleaning stations available. Please wipe down equipment after using.
- Classes may be limited or closed in extreme weather. Please call your branch for updates.
- If you feel sick, please stay home.
Family-Friendly Group Exercise:
We have added new family-friend classes for ages 10 and up! These classes are a fun way for families to exercise while spending time together. When viewing the Group Exercise finder, select 10+ under age and your branch to view the options. Learn more!