We still offer many of your favorite group exercise classes! The YMCA is committed to providing you more ways to stay healthy, and we have implemented safety measures to ensure a safe environment for everyone. Come out and enjoy your favorite Y classes and instructors.
What to expect:
- Bring your own mat, towel and water bottle.
- Face coverings are optional for members when socially distanced in group exercise classes indoors and outside. Members are required to wear face coverings when six feet of social distance cannot be maintained.
- You do not need to register for class, but attendance is first come, first served. Passes will be distributed on-site 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
- Class capacity will be limited due to social distancing requirements.
- To ensure safety, please occupy only your assigned space and maintain 8 feet of physical distance from other class participants.
- Group exercise locations and equipment will be cleaned after each class, and there will be two cleaning stations available. Please wipe down equipment after using.
- Classes may be limited or closed in extreme weather. Please call your branch for updates.
- If you feel sick, please stay home.
Family-Friendly Group Exercise:
We have added new family-friend classes for ages 10 and up! These classes are a fun way for families to exercise while spending time together. When viewing the Group Exercise finder, select 10+ under age and your branch to view the options. Learn more!