Save the date for the Toby Wells YMCA Bike-A-Thon, February 26, 2022, 8:00am-12:00pm at Toby Wells YMCA. Event will be held outside of the branch at the Gazebo in the park to allow for physical distancing and airflow.
Ride alone or form a team of four riders to support; one team per bike. Have a team rider for the entire 4-hour ride (bike is not left empty)
We have 25 bikes; please register early
Individual riders are encouraged to check-in 15 minutes prior to their hour.
All cyclists must have signed a medical waiver prior to participation.
ONE OR FOUR RIDERS PER TEAM
- The bike must be filled throughout the day; cyclists may ride one or more consecutive hours
- $400 per team | $100 for individual riders
- Four riders/four hours is equivalent to $100 per hour
- Cyclists can receive sponsorship in the form of donations from friends, family, or co-workers
- Recruit friends, family, coworkers, class participants, community members. This event is not limited to Y members.
- Collect signed release waivers/donations for all cyclists prior to the day of the event
Contact: Andrea Sechrist, [email protected]; 858-496-9622.
Can't Make It? Make a Pledge, Please!
If you can't make the event, consider supporting a rider by making a pledge through our online donation page. If you wish, you can add a rider's name in the comments. Thank you!