Save the date for the Toby Wells YMCA Bike-A-Thon, Saturday, February 8, 2020 at Toby Wells YMCA.
Ride alone or form a team of five riders to support; one team per bike. Have a team rider for the entire 5-hour ride (bike is not left empty)
We have 40 bikes; please register early
Individual riders are encouraged to check in 15 minutes prior to their hour.
All cyclists must have signed medical waiver prior to participation.
ONE OR FIVE RIDERS PER TEAM
- Bike must be filled throughout the day; cyclists may ride one or more consecutive hours
- $500 per team
- Five riders/five hours is equivalent to $100 per hour
- Cyclists can receive sponsorship in the form of donations from friends, family, co-workers
- Recruit friends, family, coworkers, class participants, community members. This event is not limited to Y members.
- Collect signed release waivers/donations for all cyclists prior to day of the event
Contact: Erica Moe, [email protected]; 858-496-9622.
Can't Make It? Make a Pledge, Please!
If you can't make the event, consider supporting a rider by making a pledge through our online Giving page. Just choose "Toby Wells YMCA YMCA/General Donation" and put "Bike-A-Thon" in the comments section, and you can add a rider's name if you wish. Thank you!