Save the date for the Toby Wells YMCA Bike-A-Thon, February 27, 2021 at Toby Wells YMCA. Event will be held outside of the branch at the Gazebo in the park to allow for physical distancing and airflow.
Ride alone or form a team of five riders to support; one team per bike. Have a team rider for the entire 5-hour ride (bike is not left empty)
We have 25 bikes; please register early
Individual riders are encouraged to check-in 15 minutes prior to their hour.
All cyclists must have signed a medical waiver prior to participation.
ONE OR FIVE RIDERS PER TEAM
- The bike must be filled throughout the day; cyclists may ride one or more consecutive hours
- $500 per team
- Five riders/five hours is equivalent to $100 per hour
- Cyclists can receive sponsorship in the form of donations from friends, family, co-workers
- Recruit friends, family, coworkers, class participants, community members. This event is not limited to Y members.
- Collect signed release waivers/donations for all cyclists prior to the day of the event
Contact: Alley Stewart, [email protected]; 858-496-9622.
Can't Make It? Make a Pledge, Please!
If you can't make the event, consider supporting a rider by making a pledge through our online donation page. If you wish, you can add a rider's name in the comments. Thank you!