Womens Wellness Weekend
New Friends. New Lessons. New Adventures.
The YMCA of San Diego County's "Women’s Wellness Weekend" is an opportunity for the women of San Diego to come together and create community around personal health and wellness.
While in the beautiful mountains of Julian at YMCA Camp Marston, women will have the chance to
- engage in talks and workshops on nutrition, exercise and mindfulness
- attend a variety fitness classes taught by YMCA Health and Wellness professionals, including yoga and cardio classes
- hike, bike, and climb
- enjoy classic camp activities like archery, crafting, and making s’mores around a campfire
- explore the Julian area
- relax with rejuvenating activities
- meet new people and reunite with old friends
Accomodations and Price
The cost is all inclusive of a two-night stay with a light meal Friday night, three meals Saturday and breakfast Sunday. Some optional activities may be added which could incur an additional charge.
Accommodations through the weekend are comfortable camp style. Each cabin has four bedrooms with three bunk beds, bathrooms, and a community lounge. Rooms are shared. Women can choose cabin mates at registration.
Food for the weekend is provided by the YMCA Camp Marston Food Service Department. Food is fresh, homemade, satisfying and always includes a fresh salad bar. Vegetarian and vegan options are available at all meals. Given advanced notice, all specific dietary needs and requirements can be met.
For more information and to register, contact Simon Hansen at [email protected] or (760) 765-0642 ext. 16003.