Attire for Classes:
- Girls: Leotards or comfortable shorts and a T-shirt.
- Boys: Athletic shorts and a T-shirt.
- Avoid clothes with zippers, snaps and buttons. Students may wear socks or go barefoot. Hair must be pulled back. No jewelry or gum.
Our current class ratios are:
- Parent/Child class ratio up to 12
- Preschool class ratio up to 6
- All recreational class ratio up to 10
Checking in for Classes:
Check-in is also required to ensure your child is registered and in the correct level. Please bring a receipt if you register on the day of class. All gymnasts must fill out a new waiver to enter the facility. (También disponible en español)
Parents/guardians are not permitted inside the gymnastics area. Each branch will have a specific area for spectators. It may be indoor or outdoor.
We are not allowing make-up classes at this time.
Bounce, swing and jump at our gymnastics party. Enjoy the gym with our gymnastics coaches leading safe activities then celebrate with presents and food in a separate party space!
Birthday parties include:
- 16 children.
- Access to the gymnastics facility, tables and chairs — decorations, snacks, drinks and cake are not provided.
- Two staff members for the duration of your child's party.
All children and adults that plan to go into the gymnastics center must have a waiver on file. Adults will not be allowed on gymnastics equipment but are welcome to watch and take pictures.
Please complete your waivers prior to attending the birthday party.
Note: Pricing and the duration of the party may differ depending on the YMCA branch you choose. Extra guests are welcome at an additional cost.
The purpose of the transfer/voucher/refund policy is to allow the YMCA to provide quality programs and proper class ratios while maintaining flexibility with members and program participants.
Refund Policy for Classes:
- Full refund for cancellations prior to the first day of class.
- 75% refund/voucher for cancellations on the first day of class.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations on or after the second day of class. Medical/special circumstances are at the branch's discretion.
- No refunds/vouchers will be issued for missed classes.
All requests are subject to director approval and may take three to five (3-5) business days for approval.
Personal training requires at least a twenty-four (24) hour prior notification of change or appointment cancelation – otherwise, the session will be forfeited.
Medical/special circumstances may be taken into consideration and partial fees may be refunded at the branch’s discretion. If the YMCA cancels a class/program, registration and fees will be refunded at no charge.
To receive "Y Member Rate" for any program, membership must be active throughout the duration of the registered program session(s), otherwise "Participant Rate" will be applied.
Refund Policy for Birthday Parties: No refunds will be issued.
PROGRESS AND EVALUATIONS
Progressing to the Next Level:
To progress to the next level, a student must be able to perform all skills in their current level.
Evaluations are required for Hotshots, Level 1 and above.